Friday, June 3, 2011

am i right? I am such a bad ass...

Sometime I will think single is better than couple... I live my couple for 2 years n 5 months... from 01.01.09 until 03.06.11, this is quite a long period... n today I come bck to single again... I made this decision without knowing am I right or wrong. It's a huge decision. Is every single relationship will start with sweetness n then come to dull? Is every relationship need to have balance love from both party? If relationship goes too long is it need something else to maintain such as same hobby, interest n etc from both ppl? She is kind hearted, I do this for sure will hurt her a lot... but by not doing this am I going to bully her forever? I break up here will it be more happiness for her? am I really love her so much or I can find a better one in term of feeling n character? One thing for sure that I know, to some extend I'm selfish bcuz I think I can find a more suitable one, to some extend I believe I can find a deeper feeling one... that y I said I'm a bad ass... but on another hand is it bcuz the relationship go too long until I forget my love in her? Am I grow to be more greedy? If i am greedy it is good for me to break up too other than hurting her in long term but now I'm hurting her too... I'm in dilemma bcuz I dunwan to hurt someone love me more than herself again n again. Most important I don't even understand myself, am I really that greedy or just for the moment I think is the best solution for us... started to type this from yesterday mid night until now I woke up, I can't sleep well bcuz I start to think of her, I start to feel my feeling on her is coming back, actually I do know this maybe coming back that why I need this to happen, to confirm myself that this is the girl that I want to be with for the rest of my life... by this only I won't feel sorry for her in the future, by this only I knw I can promise her a lot, by doing this only I know I can sacrifice for her, I can live with her and only with her... to me now is something like a cooling period. I'm scared to find out that I'm not in love with her anymore, but I'm scared to find out that I'm in love with her and it is too late to get bck her, also I'm scared that I will take very long to truly know myself... but I can't make this in rush too, for her happiness n mine, I can't decide this quickly, I must b logic, bcuz I dunwan in d future I hurt her again if I'm still in love with her. My brain is full of question now but only with a certain answer, im such a bad ass...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: