Saturday, June 11, 2011

Few days at KL.....

Am going back to JB later, was at KL for the last four days. Happy of cause because I get to be with her everyday... But a bit pressure too due to the bad news I received regarding my career. Anyway tonight will roughly know what is going to happen to me... I wish all that never happen becuz it will make my last few days even greater. Yesterday almost forgot to attend my friend wedding, is a primary school friend. But lucky enough I went to nearby to watch movie, so when the wedding just started I just manage to get there, but too bad to leave her alone in the cinema for about an hour. Still I feel relieve at least I turned up to my friend wedding even she also forgot to pass me the wedding invitation card, n I was happy to meet with all my old classmate, n wish my married friend stay happy always. I was rushing back to cinema to meet her. After the movie finish I asked hee to join my friend gathering too, it seem boring for her bcuz she knows no one there. N we made it very late yesterday, she still need to drive back to her home yesterday,I'm not willing to let her go just like that cuz its dangerous but I'm a buy drunk and tired, and she insist she wanna go bck home, then we say goodbye to each other but I can sense her dissatisfaction since yesterday gathering. I hope she don't be unhappy, eventhough she deny herself to be unhappy but I can sense it, maybe mainly due to she feel that I'm social'ing' with her yesterday. But I'm concern about her feeling so I did that, not just about social and whatever, maybe she dont understand, is ok then, just hope that she will be happy. Hope she will know my situation too, cuz her gesture really look down, n some of my friend saw that too, is bothering cuz I don't wish her treat me like this in front of my friends. Anyway pass is pass, hope that ke really understand... Ok need to prepare myself for travelling again. C u.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

No comments: