Monday, June 6, 2011

Love the feeling of love...

Just talked over the phone with her... I can sense that she still the same her, a bit blur, a bit don't know what to do... Still will ask my help, still as sweet as before... Just don't know is she still love me... Anyway I can feel happiness within me, teaching her patiently, talking to her softly, care for her feeling, even just now got one second my old habit of impatient because of line not clear will try to take over me... But very quick I can sense the hurt I'm going to develop, so I kill it off very quickly... I love this feeling, haha... Cuz this is the feeling show how much I love her... N I'm in love like lasttime. So I pass the first round, just how frequent can I control myself is the second test, I must also pass through it before I dare to promise her things again... N I know this is good for me, cuz I will try my best to apply on person I love n care. This control must last long enough to transform into a habit, so then I won't hurt her again... Is good that we stay as what it is now until both are ready to go for a deeper move... I love her so I will change for her... So I should not be sad...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: