Thursday, June 16, 2011

What she need?

I really have no idea what she need now... What did I did wrong? I also don't know... Hope everything will be better tomorrow... Should be my fault, can't control the old me... Having pressure at work too... What else can I do? Love, career, personal life all in choas, really hope I can overcome all this... But sometime is good to have her with me, even we are not talking, not doing anything, but with her beside, heart still feel steady and good... But maybe this is not what she want, cause this is kinda boring for her... I really in dilemma now, what can I do now? What do she need? I hate myself so much, if I m an orphan then is better cause I can just leave everything behind and go to another world with peace... I don't like this, don't like my status, situation, June is a worst month, especially after breaking up with her... If I never break up now should be better, she also will be very supportive... I felt like I don't really understand n knw her now, she change so much and start to treat me more like a stranger, I'm sad... Really am... Good nitez world...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

No comments: